AppCentrica is seeking candidates for the position of full time Salesforce Account Executive.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Type of Position: Full Time
Please send your resume in PDF format firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and maintaining strong relationships with them.
Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Salesforce Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with our Salesforce customers. You will be required to:
- Progress all opportunities through a defined sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer-term business opportunities.
- Demonstrate expertise in one of more areas of the financial services sector – wealth management, banking/lending, insurance, and capital markets, as a key focus for this role is the Financial Services industry.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries, including complex RFPs which require the creation of detailed proposals and presentations.
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers, through our partnership with Salesforce and through your own network.
- Provide on-going account management to attain consistently high customer satisfaction rates and NPS scores.
- Travel within North America (10-15%)
QualificationsThe following qualifications are required for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- 5+ years in a client facing role (sales, consulting etc.). Ideally you will have experience selling consulting services to financial services customers and/or work experience directly in financial services (banking/lending, wealth management, insurance, capital markets).
- Ability to interact with a customer’s executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs.
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PeopleSoft, NetSuite).
- Ability to think critically and analytically.
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess.
- Desire to be the best at what you do.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers
- Highly motivated and customer-focused
Additional, Desirable AttributesThe following skills, experience and/or qualifications are highly desirable:
- Formalized sales training.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (such as Sales Cloud Professional or Service Cloud Professional).
About AppCentrica’s Salesforce PracticeAppCentrica’s Salesforce practice is a natural extension of our core business – enabling digital transformation for enterprise customers. In our Salesforce practice, we engage with customers both large and small to deliver solutions that help them run their businesses more effectively. The pace is very fast and our ability to deliver value directly to clients is high. This means that if you like to work hard, learn new technologies, make people’s lives better and engage with a great team, then AppCentrica is the place for you.
AppCentrica has been certified by the Great Place to Work Institute for 5 straight years and has been named a top 50 workplace in Canada 3 times, most recently in 2021. Similarly, we are a 5 time recipient of the Canadian Business Excellence Award which recognizes Canadian employers that have achieved continuous growth and offer exceptional work cultures and have also been named one of Canada's fastest growing companies by both the Growth 500 and The Globe and Mail's Report on Business.
What we can offer you:
- An engaging place to work, located in downtown Toronto
- A challenging and growth oriented environment
- Full benefits plan
- Mini-retirements - in addition to your regular vacation, every 3rd year (we pay you a bonus to travel or do something amazing as an extended vacation)
- Perks – fitness club membership expense, cell phone supplement
- Regular team events such as white-water rafting trips in the Summer and Fall offsites