AppCentrica is seeking candidates for the position of full time Salesforce Financial Services Senior Consultant.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Type of Position: Full Time
Please send your resume in PDF format email@example.com
You will be responsible for designing, building and implementing Salesforce solutions for financial services customers. You will need the experience and capabilities to interface directly with customers to understand their business requirements and confidently design solutions on the Salesforce platform, including but not limited to Financial Services Cloud. You will work with a project manger, as well other consultants and developers to execute projects. You have experience on many components of the Salesforce platform (including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Financial Services Cloud) and are capable translating your industry knowledge in financial services into valuable Salesforce solutions.
Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Salesforce Financial Services Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on Salesforce. You will be responsible for:
- Working directly with clients and project managers to understand customer requirements, articulate and design solutions as well as collaborating on estimating the level of effort required for presales/proposal purposes
- Understanding and articulating the unique benefits and features of Financial Services Cloud and applying this to the solutions you create in Salesforce
- Understanding and explaining the limits of Salesforce (esp. Financial Services Cloud) to define where and when integrations are best leveraged.
QualificationsThe following qualifications are required for the role:
- Business or Computer Science Degree
- 3+ years development experience working with and implementing Salesforce
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud certification (or Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud certifications)
- 5+ years’ experience in the financial services industry (preferably in banking/lending or wealth management)
- Superior communication skills and demonstration of ability to translate complex ideas into illustrations, documentation and/or presentations
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Strong send of team and ability to collaborate
Additional, Desirable AttributesThe following skills, experience and/or qualifications are highly desirable:
- Business degree or certificate
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
- Additional Salesforce or other CRM certifications and/or implementation experience
About AppCentrica’s Salesforce PracticeAppCentrica’s Salesforce practice is a natural extension of our core business – enabling digital transformation for enterprise customers. In our Salesforce practice, we engage with customers both large and small to deliver solutions that help them run their businesses more effectively. The pace is very fast and our ability to deliver value directly to clients is high. This means that if you like to work hard, learn new technologies, make people’s lives better and engage with a great team, then AppCentrica is the place for you.
What we can offer you:
- A fun place to work. We have a fabulous office located in downtown Toronto, near the Salesforce offices and the Financial District. During the pandemic we are operating remotely and will provide support for a remote work arrangement.
- A challenging and growth oriented environment
- Full benefits plan
- Mini-retirements - in addition to your regular vacation, every 3rd year (we pay you a bonus to travel or do something amazing as an extended vacation)
- Perks – fitness club membership, cell phone expense etc.
- Regular team events such as white-water rafting trips in the summer, company offsites in the Fall, and Holiday party in the Winter