AppCentrica is seeking candidates for the position of full time Salesforce Senior Consultant.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Type of Position: Full Time
Please send your resume in PDF format firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for implementing Salesforce solutions, which will include understanding business requirements, configuring Salesforce solutions (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities etc.), creating reports and dashboards, training customers and assisting with data management needs. You are outgoing, friendly, confident, and inquisitive and you are naturally adept at translating complex ideas into simpler, digestible terms.
QualificationsThe following qualifications are required for the role:
- University degree is required. Ideally candidates will have majored in business technology management, commerce or business administration.
- 3-5+ years of general business experience, with a preference to having worked directly with or administering a CRM or ERP application.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (In addition to Salesforce Admin, should have at least two or more of the following certifications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Platform Developer I).
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design.
- Listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points.
- Proven presentation and communication skills and a comfort in dealing with executives.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- A genuine desire to do what it takes to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- An understanding of B2B sales and marketing practices and related KPIs.
- Experience with the development lifecycle (business process design, documentation, QA, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis).
- Proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation).
- Valid driver’s license
Additional, Desirable AttributesThe following skills and attributes are desirable but not required:
- Basic experience working with programing languages, data bases or web design.
- Experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.)
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
About AppCentrica’s Salesforce PracticeAppCentrica’s Salesforce practice is a natural extension of our core business – enabling digital transformation for enterprise customers. In our Salesforce practice, we engage with customers both large and small to deliver solutions that help them run their businesses more effectively. The pace is very fast and our ability to deliver value directly to clients is high. This means that if you like to work hard, learn new technologies, make people’s lives better and engage with a great team, then AppCentrica is the place for you.
What we can offer you:
- A fun place to work located in downtown Toronto.
- A challenging and growth oriented environment
- Full benefits plan
- Mini-retirements - in addition to your regular vacation, every 3rd year (we pay you a bonus to travel or do something amazing as an extended vacation)
- Perks – fitness club membership, cell phone expense etc.
- Regular team events such as white-water rafting trips in the summer