AppCentrica is seeking candidates for the position of full time Salesforce Senior Developer/Team Lead.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Type of Position: Full Time
Please send your resume in PDF format firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for leading a team of experienced Salesforce Developers who build and implement Salesforce solutions. You will both lead and take a hands on role understanding business requirements, architecting solutions on the Salesforce platform, as well as developing and implementing these solutions. You have experience on many components of the Salesforce platform (including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com) and are capable of both delivering end-to-end solutions or working in a team to meet customer goals.
Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will be responsible for:
- Working directly with clients and project managers to understand customer requirements, articulate and design solutions as well as estimating the level of effort required for proposal purposes
- Building solutions on the Salesforce platform using Lightning, Apex and Visualforce
- Developing re-usable Lightning/Force.com applications for internal and customer use
- Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (MuleSoft, Workato, etc., as well as custom API solutions)
- Executing data transformation and migration processes for customers using tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Apex Data Loader
- Coaching team members and creating a collaborative environment to enable knowledge sharing
- Organizing development with DevOps tools
- Defining development and testing standard practices to reduce project risk and increase efficiency
QualificationsThe following qualifications are required for the role:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering Degree
- 2+ years development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- 5+ years development experience in Java, .NET or other object-oriented language
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers
- Highly motivated and customer focused
Additional, Desirable AttributesThe following skills, experience and/or qualifications are highly desirable:
- Leadership experience
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
- Salesforce.com Certifications in addition to Developer certs (such as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Professional)
About AppCentrica’s Salesforce PracticeAppCentrica’s Salesforce practice is a natural extension of our core business – enabling digital transformation for enterprise customers. In our Salesforce practice, we engage with customers both large and small to deliver solutions that help them run their businesses more effectively. The pace is very fast and our ability to deliver value directly to clients is high. This means that if you like to work hard, learn new technologies, make people’s lives better and engage with a great team, then AppCentrica is the place for you.
What we can offer you:
- A fun place to work located in downtown Toronto.
- A challenging and growth oriented environment
- Full benefits plan
- Mini-retirements - in addition to your regular vacation, every 3rd year (we pay you a bonus to travel or do something amazing as an extended vacation)
- Perks – fitness club membership, cell phone expense etc.
- Regular team events such as white-water rafting trips in the summer